Friday 3 August 2012

Xen Tan Absolute Luxe Dark Lotion

Well well well, I had great plans and ideas for this blog and puff it was like it was never started.

Anyway I shall get on with it... I finally caved and bought Xen Tan Absolute Luxe Dark Lotion. After hearing sooo much about the tan I though I had to try this baby out since I am a bit of a tanaholic. Rather fake it then bake it!!

So I shopped around and found a great website www.millies.ie. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw their price €29.50 and they were based in Ireland so shipping wasn't going to take long.... oh the excitement.

Lets get onto my thoughts.... I've been using Xen Tan Absolute Luxe for about a month now and I'd give it a 4/5. Its a greeny/ brown colour so you know straight away it has an olive undertone, making it more of a natural looking tan. The texture of it on the skin is amazing, it glides on and definitely feels like a luxury product, it does feel sticky for the first few minutes while waiting for the tan to dry in but I don't mind. Great thing is you can see where your applying it because it leaves a base to double check your work.. The smell is lush when your applying it... although a few hours on it does turn to that fake tan smell not as distinctive as other tans though.

After maybe 9 hours of the tan on my skin, its a nice natural colour which remains when washed off just a shade or 2 lighter. I wouldn't recommend this tan for a night out, I feel its more of an everyday tan to give you a bit of a glow, and if your someone who likes a super deep tan....this isn't for you. In saying that I really do like this tan the staying power is great and most important to me it doesn't go patchy. I moisturise my body at least once a day and the tan holds up great. I will repurchase this product and also would love to try the Xen Tan Dark Lotion - Weekly Self Tanner, would you recommend it???

To sum up.... if you like a nice natural glow GO GET IT!! I do wish it was a slight bit darker thought....And if your in Ireland I would recommend Millies great price and quick delivery.

Happy Tanning :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment