Wednesday 8 August 2012

John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray


The John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray kept popping up here and there on utube and blogs so when I saw it in Boots retailing for a little over €10 I thought brilliant something to keep me going inbetween my trips to the hairdressers.

I couldn't wait to give it a try, I washed my hair as usual then sprayed the product onto my damp roots,blow dried and straightened my hair. After the first use I couldn't really tell the difference. Next time I washed my hair I did the same thing again and then RESULTS....not only in the colour but the texture of my hair aswell. ;(

After my second use i definitely noticed my roots had lightened in colour but sadly my hair was terribly damaged, it was dry and I noticed major breakage on the crown of my head where I put the product and was left with strands of hair sticking out everywhere. I immediately stopped using this and now it just sits in my drawer :(. From my experience I wouldn't recommend this product although it does what it claims to do and I know lightening hair is going to damage it but I didn't think it would be that bad, I have never had my hair break sooo much when I brushed it, a real disappointment as I am a fan of John Frieda's other products.... Well until next time Byeee xox

No comments:

Post a Comment