Monday 13 August 2012

Benefit Porefessional Review

Side by Side
Without Benefit Porefessional
With Benefit Porefessional











Note: Please don't be scared of my face up close and personal ha :)

This is a product I wanted to try so bad because of big open pores on the sides of my nose :( sad story. Even smooth skin only happens in my dreams but when I saw that Benefit came out with the porefessional I really wanted to give it a shot but the price tag of €33 was a complete turn off considering the size of the tube. Then I saw Glamour magazine were doing a sample size of the porefessional so it was my chance to try it out.

The tube is a tiny 4ml tube but my god it has lasted me a long time so I could only imagine how long the normal size will last. I love this product, it glides on the skin beautifully and I can notice a difference in the appearance of my pores, I'm not saying my pores have disappeared but the are minimised and even less noticable when I apply my foundation. Its a great base for foundation, the application goes on so smoothly and allows you to blend effortlessly. Now I can't tell you if this product prolongs the wear of your foundation because I use Estee Lauder Double Wear and that baby doesn't budge so prolonging my foundation wasn't the reason for wanting this product more so for the appearance of my pores and it does the trick.

I would recommend this product I love it !! And after using the sample size and seen how long that lasts I definitely think the €33 price tag is an investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment