Friday 17 August 2012

Liz Earle


Liz Earle Packaged beautifully
Liz Earle Products received


A ring leaflet showing the Liz Ealre make up line and displays the colours available for each product on the back. Great idea!!
No 2 Beige in Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint


I love when my Liz Earle package is sitting there on the kitchen table when I come home from work. Every few months I order my Liz Earle products online at ie.lizearle.com where they do a deal every month for €46.25 and this includes Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, Skin Repair Moisturiser and a complimentary gift and they usually through in some other little products, samples or leaflets. For the month of August the complimentary gift was the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint and when I saw this I was putting my order in straight away. Also shipping is great, I placed my order on Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Monday, to top it all off shipping was free :)

I really wanted to give the Sheer Skin Tint a whirl and now I can. The colour I ordered it in is 02 Beige just incase you were wondering. Hopefully it will be as good as I think and fingers crossed Liz Earle do more of their make-up range as the complimentary gifts :) xox

No comments:

Post a Comment